2012年5月12日星期六

Miu Miu Plongé Bag

Love this Miu Miu bag! Yes I’m ready!!!

They are cute and a good price…

I love yellow color on this bag,I’d love to have one, they look very stylish.

Nothing special about the bag…

obsessed with miu miu

Spring/Summer 2012 brings a new offering from Miu Miu, and I’m elated to say it erases the recent memory of my bucket bag trauma! We already know the brand has an ongoing romance with girlish pleats and folds (Kelly was just charmed by their neatly pleated lace clutch), but now their ruching seems to have grown up. These pleats have polish.

The top-handled Plongé boasts sophisticated, Prada-like structure, but it doesn’t lack in pure Miu Miu whimsy – this bag would be the middle sister in the family. A smart, rectangular shape is softened with a “ruched thread” finish, in which five hand-stitched cotton threads are gathered to create that bold drape.

With a convenient, removable shoulder strap, the Plongé is out to own the summer: it comes in ten different colors, from a soft, muted palette to a trio of garden brights (I’m all about the peonia) and two textures, gleaming vitello or soft nappa. Available at Miu Miu for $1,150.

没有评论:

发表评论