2012年5月12日星期六

SJP’s Diane De Maria ‘Bonnie’ Bag Snob or Slob

I prefer the pink bag SJP is holding. Can someone ID it please?

The pink bag is the Bonnie!

I don’t know if this bag is worth the extra $1200 you would pay over a LV Speedy.

I like the bag SJP is carrying and think pink is a fabulous color for anytime of the year and for anyone that feels confident enough to carry it. I am over 40 and love pink and am proud to wear it, such a great pop of color during the dreary winter months. Get over the age sterotype!

To Aadams: In Sharon’s defense, I don’t think she has a problem with pink as a color. I think it’s this particular shade of bubblegum pink that she was pointing out as being age specific and difficult to wear as an adult (and if you’re not SJP). Personally, I think that the majority of adult women wouldn’t carry a bubblegum pink bag on a regular basis (which I would assume that you would want to do if you’re going to drop $1,800 on a bag).

Unfortunately, I think a problem is that Sharon does not know anywhere near, or have anywhere near the style, as Kelly and Tina. I wish they would stop outsourcing their blog!!

I think we need to lay off Sharon. Yes, she does have some quirky ideas sometimes, but that aside, she consistently has the longest list of blog responses on this site – unless Tina and Kelley are featuring a Chanel or Hermes bag. And that fact in and of itself says that she is an important part of this blog.

Thanks Camille! And yes Aadams pink is a great color in many cases I just don’t think this particular shade is very flattering. It comes off as kitschy and kitsch doesn’t suit this particular bag.

Rebecca Swinton your harsh comments are helping me develop quite the thick skin! I could easily write about all the fab Givenchy, Miu Miu, etc bags that I come across I’m just trying to give some variety and write about celeb bags, frugal bags, odd/kooky finds…all the bags I blog about are not bags that I’m dying to have or in some cases even like, just trying to show what’s out there and what some of the celebs we all follow are wearing.

没有评论:

发表评论