2012年5月13日星期日

Fashion Bomber of the Day Ian from New Jersey

While we have lots of love for female style, we’ve got to showcase some of our male readers!
Today’s Fashion Bomber is Ian from New Jersey:

He says, “ My style is classic contemporary American…”

” though I take risks with sneakers (they’re my addiction)”

“I inherited my love for fashion from my Mom because she enjoyed keeping me dipped up from the day I was born…lol.”

” I then evolved into finding my own style.”

” I am a singer working on my second ep.”

“Check out my tumblr thereevolution.tumblr.com for updates on my fashion/music/life”

Loving your sneaker game! Cute!
What do you ladies think of today’s Bomber?
 

Fashion Bomber of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of male Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 2-6 picture(s) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!