2012年7月21日星期六

unfortunately

Make Money - Choose Income

Dave Johnson here writing for your online success! You guys wanted a real review of Choose Income, so here you go! As always, I'll be looking at this product from all angles, so there's quite a bit to read on this page! I fully appreciate some of you might just be looking for a quick answer about whether Choose Income is the real deal or not, but I highly recommend you read my full review to determine if the product is suitable for you or not. Otherwise you could just be wasting your money, and more importantly your time.

What is Choose Income?

I'll be honest, when I first heard about Choose Income I was extremely sceptical. There's recently been a long string of Internet marketing products which make incredible income claims. If you've ever bought one of these products you already know how terrible they are! I've bought a ton of these in the past and, unfortunately, I've had to take a refund pretty much every time.

Choose Income is sold through ClickBank, so I knew it would be very straightforward to get a refund if I decided to try the product and found it didn't deliver. However, the thought of wasting my time on something that doesn't actually make me money is always very unpleasant. You can get your money back, but your time can never be replaced! Trust me, nothing's more important than time!

There were two reasons I decided to try Choose Income. Firstly, Cindy Battye was associated with the offer. I was familiar with Cindy's earlier work, and I knew she was someone who delivers real quality. She's a cancer survivor, and quite unlike anyone else in the Internet Marketing industry.



Secondly, Cindy and Hana (the creator of Choose Income) gave away a legitimate method for making $100 per day just before the release of Choose Income. In case you missed it you can see it here:




Click the symbol next to the volume bar to watch in full screen
I've checked this out for myself, and it is truly genuine. According to the terms of service I read at Associated Content authors receive payment 1 to 2 weeks following content submission, so that's the time period after which you can begin earning $100 per day with this method.
Even though the main method is only applicable to residents of the USA, if you live outside of the USA you can easily get around this restriction by using a Virtual Private network, thereby "virtually residing" in the USA.

I've been making money online for years now, and I can say without hesitation that this is literally the most simple, foolproof method of earning a real income online I have ever come across. Considering the fact that 95% of people who try to make money online end up failing and quitting before long, it's quite incredible to think someone's finally revealed a method that literally guarantees the user will make money. And they gave it away for free!

It goes without saying that even though Cindy and Hana were willing to share this method completely free of charge, their primary intention by doing so is to encourage you to buy the main Choose Income system (it would be nave to think they're not in this to make money after all!). They are quick to point out that Choose Income is an entirely separate system, and much more powerful. This certainly inspired enough confidence in me to buy Choose Income, despite the extravagant income claims made by the program, and the idea that the entire system could be implemented without necessitating any outlay or skills.

How Will You Make Money With Choose Income?

Okay, this next bit is going to be a bit of a challenge for me! I've got to review the Choose Income system without giving away how it works! Oh boy, why can't life ever be easy?!!

The first thing we learn is that this system was developed by Hana initially, and it appears she sold it as a WSO to begin with. She was approached by Cindy Battye who had heard good things about the WSO, so they partnered up, closed the WSO, refined the system, and moved the product over to ClickBank. It's Hana who guides us through the system via a PDF and accompanying videos.

To my pleasant surprise I found that it's true that the system can be implemented without incurring any costs. And it is completely different from the method for making $100 per day you saw in the video above.

So, without giving away the actual methods involved, I can describe the system as follows

We first learn how to build an email list of responsive subscribers (no website required). This doesn't require an autoresponder service, and it's literally something anyone who knows how to surf the web can do. The way Hana goes about building a targeted list quickly and reliably is really quite clever, and it's the core innovation at the heart of her system. I'm surprised I've been unaware of these techniques in all my years online, even more so than I was about not knowing how easy it was to make money with Associated Content.

We then proceed to make money from our newly acquired list. Hana has her own way of doing this, and she guides you through it in full detail.

We also learn how to add some "viral power" to our campaign. This means our list grows at a faster rate without any additional effort on our part. A bigger list means bigger paydays.

没有评论:

发表评论