2012年4月28日星期六

Reading the Radar

>> I'm not a huge fan of Tumblr style/image-based blogging.  It's like the mental stream of consciousness without words and more often than not I'm presented with beautiful images but wondering why the person who posted it thought the image worthy of a spot on their Tumblr/blog or what not.  That said, I do recognise when said blogging method is effective.  I've spent a morning combing through Reed and Rader's portfolio.  Dripbook users will ve very familiar with this photographic duo and their animated GIFs have also been cropping up on Refinery 29, Fashin Fags and Dirty Flaws are a fan too.  They've been on my agenda for work purposes as well and I've been meaning to talk them up somehow on the blog.  I did think there should have been a more meaninful and purposeful way of doing it other than "Here are Reed and Rader's amazing pieces of work...enjoy". 

But actually, there kind of is no way of doing it... "robots, computer games and the internet" informs their aesthetic but from their wide ranging portfolio, you get more references than you bargain for, which are sort of impossible to articulate.

So... I guess there's nothing for it but erm... here are images by Reed and Radar...err... ENJOY!

0880

0881

0889 

0890 

0891

MVI_3830_1 MVI_3855_3 

B0799

0639 0640

0675 0676

06960698

0886

B0846

More related to the theme of the article: More related to the theme of the article:

没有评论:

发表评论