2012年8月23日星期四

LORAC Box Office Hit Full Face Palette Swatches and Eating Cheetos from a Cup

LORAC Box Office Hit Full Face Palette Swatches and Eating Cheetos from a Cup

Advertisement



lorac box office hit

How do you spell a scream, friends? Gaaaaah! perhaps? I had one of those days… I started with grand plans and great expectations to write about, among other things, the beauty gods’ gift to big hair and the new smokey Urban Decay Black Palette, but I hit The Great Wall.

No, not the one in China.

Writer’s block, which you might think I wouldn’t get anymore after four years and 4,000 posts, but I do.

You might have writer’s block if you’re swigging Cheetos from a cup.

I’d hoped for witty prose, but all that came out of my fingertips today was gooey green baby poo. At one point I just gave up on the whole sentence thing and decided to take a ton of pictures of the LORAC Box Office Hit Full Face Palette ($35) instead.

And if you’re thinking, “what a croc,” you’d be right. The limited edition holiday cutie for eyes, lips and cheeks is dressed like a croc, a reddish one, in faux patent croc. It’s available now at Ulta stores and also online.

I may attempt a tutorial, now that I’ve stopped crying, once I get the swelling to go down around my eyes…



lorac box office hit review swatches photos case

lorac box office hit review swatches photos overview

lorac box office hit review swatches photos lipsticks in case
Lipsticks

lorac box office hit review swatches photos eyeshadows and blushes in case
Eyeliners and blushes

lorac box office hit review swatches photos eyeshadows in case
Eyeshadows

lorac box office hit review swatches photos blushes and eyeliner in case
Eyeliners and blushes

lorac box office hit review swatches photos eyeshadows
Swatches of the first row of eyeshadows

lorac box office hit review swatches photos eyeshadows
First row of eyeshadows (four on left) and second row of eyeshadows (right)

lorac box office hit review swatches photos eyeshadows
Third row of eyeshadows

lorac box office hit review swatches photos eyeshadows all
The whole kit and kaboodle

lorac box office hit review swatches photos lipsticks
Lipsticks

lorac box office hit review swatches photos liners and blushes
Eyeliners (two on left) and blushes (right)

I hope YOU had a good day today even if I didn’t. Here’s to hoping for a better one Tuesday.

Tabs! Mommy needs extra lovies tonight. Get that @ss over here.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论